Wednesday, August 29, 2012

chicago bears jerseys then relieved to enter the living room

Like implacable hatred, and food like.
I hurriedly ran out of the cabin, just turned off into the corridor, head being met high Nair, the pair of eyes quiet, if the sea, showing a deep and sincere feelings of concern and asked: on the lack of a person. I was embarrassed to smile, Yang Yangshou captain log: High Nair quietly with hand glasses, lightly: I can not hide the brow lighted up, and hurried thanks, said: High Nair faint turned, revealing a hint of lonely back, was silent and slowly toward the living room.
I followed slavishly followed.
Suddenly, I heard that high the Nair whisper to himself: His low voice, hoarse, suppressed the strong emotions to the extreme, as if at any time should flash flood broke out like a burst open, but the footsteps still unswervingly rock solid going forward, even one foot into the living room.
The noisy clamor of voices in the living room, interfering with my hearing, wait for me after a short-term gaps in thinking, and suddenly the sentence when I said, can not help but male footer Juzhen, stunned, looked at the back of high Nair.
I do not know why, I blurted out: At this time, his other foot just slowly raised, then relieved to enter the living room, revealing a super-easy mood.
I looked at the old man's burly back thoughtfully, sincerely rising a sense of intimacy.
Restaurant,chicago bears jerseys, the whole ship young and old gathered around a master table so sweet to eat and drink.
A desk with twelve baskets of black bread, five cans emit strong fragrance of butter, four pots of deep purple color of caviar, and seven barrels of just-boiled Xianyu Tang,new orleans saints jerseys, accumulation, such as hill dish crab, long to be lobster, deep blue sea shells.
Unfortunately, I have the appetite of the delicacy dishes down exhausted, barely keeping mentally strong to drink a few bowls of soup to eat 78 lobsters. Other foods simply politely declined the invitation, I am afraid that in this life no Fu Xiaoshou from the first the lunches, the abhorrence of marine life, that kind of fishy Tan taste is hard to nausea. I do not know black, how can eat so with relish.
Hours of the withdrawal of the table is finally coming, and everyone did not like the usual general Sanxi to leave, but still sat quietly, waiting for something, the eyes are intentionally or unintentionally Piaoxiang dad who sit at home and the home position.
He paused, a faint look around the circle four weeks, piercing eyes, in every face and stay in the moment.
Then his eyes fell on the right hand grasp the spoon while slowly stirring her coffee, while nothing exciting Road:

No comments:

Post a Comment