Tuesday, July 17, 2012

derrick rose jersey for sale and handed the waiter

Ordered a fried foie gras, I casually asked for a steak, while Jojo looked at a half-day menu, suddenly raised the head, a very cultured voice whispered: a salted duck eggs. The waiter is estimated very depressed, she probably is the first time I met someone ran so high-class West restaurant point of steamed dumplings. Almost did not regain consciousness, staring eyes looked Jojo: ? Jojo quickly added that it is still so elegant lady looks like, look more dignified and how dignified!
I am very familiar with this way ...... all estimates with the family barn (with the home position, a very famous place in Nanjing: a mental hospital. Of course,derrick rose jersey for sale, the external address is: Brain Hospital)
Gurung face some embarrassment, but still the fastest that Fang Tang reaction, quickly pulled out a few notes, and handed the waiter: The money is good things.
So a few hundred pieces, enough to buy one hundred cage cage buns to that the waiter Mianwurense run away. Fang Tang smiled and said something on Jojo: Gurung tea conceal embarrassment, and then turned his face,basket ball jersey, looked at me and seems to want to open by talking and I awkward atmosphere: Mr. Chen Yang, where job? Oh, I do financial work. Gurung is probably the tea choked and stared for a full five seconds, this breathed, hesitated and said: Jojo immediately sip sip attractive mouth to reveal the awesomeness not lose his smile, sweet smiles: debt, watching our gang point that people at home owe a house, good fun, Oh! Gurung has been being smart: I die simmering afraid to laugh, and also put on a very imposing appearance, waving: go! rely on, I scared my big ah! you say illegal? rely on, man do this trip, of course, clear upper and lower door child! have opportunities! Who will not pay back the money the man gave him the white into the red out! This time even that very gracious Fang Tang and some discoloration, it seems can not help but forget his chair a little the other side to move far from the point.
Followed by waiters of our food was served, I looked at the front of the steak, deliberately holding a knife on a plate force Canoeing two, zoned plate creaking ringing, Gurung and Fang Tang strive to maintain an elegant attitude, pretending that he is deaf, indifferent to me.
Jojo winking at me, I know the the killer!
I cursed a knife, forced Wang Zhuoshang a beat:

No comments:

Post a Comment