Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Oakland Athletics Jerseys I have been waiting for this today

They are unaccustomed in the past, this time I was still in bed, to work usually around nine o'clock, there is so early to go out? So, two days time to adjust to me to engage in hard people rest biological clock change by saying there so fast? is jet lag have to give me a few days! So, these days the morning up,Chicago White Sox Jerseys, the spirit is always a little worse, no matter how early to bed, you can always feel every day there is a sleep enough the feeling of thousands of bitter hardships, as students suffer wow!
Today, however, not until six o'clock I got up, but the spirit is good, why? Sunday ah! Friends you have forgotten a few days ago things ready to go to the stamp market it? I have been waiting for this today, so hair almost ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ long (three days, the hair is a bit long,Oakland Athletics Jerseys, but the first glance, really do not see it, take a microscope are expected to be). hey, have I make money plans the first step! holding the stamp album I thought I saw countless notes in front of flying, Zuidou smile Bulong.
In order to prevent the stamp of the road in case damaged and stained with the stain, of course, mainly for the sake of my money, so I deliberately look for a paper, stamp albums and their bindings like layers of wrap, then carefully placed in the schoolbag waving hello to their parents, excitedly out of the house, walked to the mushroom Pavilion.
I pick pick! ? , there are several people carrying a large bag sitting in the pavilion around, these people are not collectors, but the stamp dealers, and some post office workers, some relationship between the families, out from their bag full version version stamps, these are engaged in from the post office internal to the new ticket, take advantage of rest days, specially came to engage in the wholesale, anyway, ah, diverse, and stamps here have.
I did not even hear him Coushang to ask me if I was trading stamps and some chasing and I exchanged the stamps, I was not so foolish it somehow first to touch the market to do business before, you said, right? Or I sell loss how to do? I can not second this stamp album! I pretended like to buy stamps, and turn in the crowd, he found some I have the same stamps asking about the price, not much time, the underlying market price palpable almost, I find a quiet place, calculated touch to the price and the number of stamps began to realize that, I now hand stamps are all sold, then, it is estimated that more than 800 pieces can be money.
Friends have to ask, you do not mean to light a set of XX stamp can sell for thousands of it? How all can only sell 800 it? I mention this friend is estimated that the oxygen to the brain, cerebellar disorders, brain stem smelly! economic concept did not

No comments:

Post a Comment